Tuesday, July 13, 2010

spoken word.

our activity tonight was..
LEGIT.
we had these people
come and explain to us
Spoken Word.
pretty much an awesome
form of art :)


they had us write something...
nothing special but significant.
my topic was best friends....
this is what i wrote...


are you really my friend?
sayin' you love to spend time with me but hating the one i love.

telling me that work isn't work when you're with your "best friend"
Best Friends..?
now claiming you don't have any because i betrayed

betrayal.
i felt betrayed from you.
telling me you love her when all you do is bash on her..
she did nothing to you!
nothing to deserve your hate.
she did nothing but try to gain your friendship for ME!
and while i took no side i was blinded.
blinded by what i thought was a FRIENDSHIP.

but now i see who you really are.
nothing.
nothing to me
nothing to her
only one word to describe you
only one word needed:
NOTHING.


its kinda lamee
but i just had to let my feelings out.
i did.
aannd now i feel better.
:D

goal for this weekend: no drama down in orem. for suree! :) haha :) i love my friends and i do not want contention with them. sooo i won't do anything to start any fight. i lovee my life and i love this college and everything i've learned here. :)

3 comments:

  1. :) i love this :) so so much :)
    you're awesome, and this is beautiful, not only because of what it means to me, but just because it is :) i'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drama . . . you are in college now! Leave the drama for their mama! You be mature and let them swindle in their drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mauri i like this background better than the earlier one :)

    ReplyDelete