Thursday, July 8, 2010

oh my random..?

official favorite song:
cosmic love
by: florence + the machine

enough with the music.
update on college
  1. aced my math test.
  2. amazed at the fact that i am caught up with work
  3. i stopped living in the library.. :/
  4. i have lots of friends.
  5. we play bowling when we're bored. :D



i got 2nd place...

on another note
many who know me
or those who are around me
know i do odd things...



hence the next pictures :)






















i only ask you not to judge...
haha :)











what else..?
i miss orem.
i miss friends.
buuut
i leave slc tomorrow to go play with amigos.

oh oh oh, i remember.
marcela leaves today :( i'll miss her.
but she'll have fun in the philippines :)

on another note.
i have to do homework...
editing a video does not sound like my cup of tea..
but i will do it...

i lovee typing on the different edges of my blogging space
its adds dynamics to my page..?
mmm dance.
i miss it.
wow.
random..?
oh well.


so i'll leave it at that. ohh and one last note. i love that fox.com has finally added sytycd episodes online! it means i can watch the episodes even when i am too busy with college :) aaand thats it. i will now go and edit my video...

mucho love,
mo-mo :)



2 comments:

  1. pretty much comic love is the greatest song EVER! I couldn't disagree to save my life. & I'm diggin' those vibe sweats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) always reppin the vibe :D haha :)

    ReplyDelete