Friday, July 30, 2010

pre-finals week...

fact:
i haven't been blogging
because its pre-final week 
for the summer semester...

its been all over the place :)

i've loved all my many adventures if this week
new friends are awesome and funny :)


random fact of the week:
yumberries..?
who knew they existed?
i had no idea.
they're cutee :)

anyways. i found them at jamba juice..
i went this week and totally freaked out when i saw them :)


one word:
chicano studies.
oh wait.. 
two words :)
haha

chicano studies is..
STOOPID.
how stoopid..
well as of yesterday
i became 
African-American :)
yes i knoww. 
but according the this study
race is a state of mind.
my mind tells me to be 
African-American :)
the end.


joke of the week:
your mamma is so fat
she eats wheat THICKS!

ROTFLOL :D 

my ending note. this week i came to a conclusion. my life is a thesis. yes i know i am crazy but in two weeks i will start my rough draft of my life's essay with my life thesis :) its pretty exciting :) you should look forward to it :)

on another ending note ;) i just finished my math test and i missed only one.. i know it :)
i love math and its simplicity.. 
now i will go and get ready to leave to my beloved Orem, UT :)


No comments:

Post a Comment