Tuesday, July 20, 2010

red butte gardens&&gyro

its stress management week
today we did
MEDITATION!!
it was the bomb..!

i lovee meditating.
it is relaxing
and just soo mellow :)

i enjoyed it..
A LOT!
 my favorite part..
the scenery at 
RED BUTTE GARDENS
absolutely B-E-A-U-TIFUL :)

here are some of my favorite pictures:


after meditating for a 
LONNNGG TIMEE.. :D
we (ivette, mylien, geoff and i)
went to 
Greek Souvlaki..
it wass GOOD!
i had a gyro 
(pronounced like euro)
i had to take pictures 
of my first timee.. :)


it was delicious :) 

tonight: super successful :) i had lots of fun with my friends and meditating. highlight of my day: i finished my paper BEFORE dinner!! :D its an accomplishment. now i just have to read this stupid book... :) i love my life and college.! stress, well i'm managing it :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha fattie ;) :) jk but those are funny eating pics :)

    ReplyDelete