Thursday, June 24, 2010

the new begining :)

college.. yeahh i can do that :)

my absolute new life called college is pretty much the greatest thing that could have happened to me right now :) there are many reasons why people should go to college... let me name a few..
  • girls :)
  • education
  • social aspect (with girls)
  • no parents!
  • room to my-freaking-self
  • i tend to to the stuff my parents ask me to do without my parents :D
sooo college is like high school but a million times better! as i walk down this beautiful campus i can only barf at the thought that i used to walk down one lamee hall to get to all my classes. ooh and if you thought you have liberty in high school (you know the whole driving your car out to lunch) no that is not liberty THIS is liberty :D

anywhoo enough with school.. how about the new friendss haha. well they're cool. still miss my old buddies but that okay :) anywayss, i promise to get better at writing more interesting stuff. i swear! my new writing class will sure help haha. i've already learned that i can exress my life through writing :)

peace and lovee and never let those crimson lights ever go out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment