Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the many adventures of goodbyes :)

good bye to all
but not for long

i'll be back friday :D

soo today being THE last day living here in orem.. well not really more like my last summer vacation day why not end it with a blast?? haha adventures of my todayy:
  1. helped miss ayala (mrs. talonia now) clean her room. quite the adventure why not start my day out with somee SERVICEE. yeahh :D
  2. had breakfast with my wonderful nephew and had a freaking blasst!! i love that kid! :)
  3. went to the park with my amigoos dac crandall, annelise haderlie and her amazing sisters and this kid named zack..? we fed the amazing ducks anddd got on swings, spoke a little ukrainian or whatever and ya know did the whole amigo thingg.. haha
  4. got freaking shaved ice with tyler and dac!! amazing tigers blood is the bomb dot com..!
  5. last but not least THE highlight of my night..... shaved our legs!! (ash, tyler, dac, and i)


soooo shaving haha. freaking amazing strated at ashley's house ran down and finished at tyler's house all in all my legs are freaking smooth and i lovee it :) i have random friends.. :)

today has been a great way to send me off to college. i lovee it :) haha. ahhhh college..!! tomorrow awaits me in crimson colors :) farewell fellow bloggers. till we meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment